Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Disney+?

(Topic created: 10-11-2022 11:47 PM)
The_Lemon
Red Giant
Options
Questions
Hey guys I know this isn't a Disney form but they weren't really any help to me so I'll ask here. Is anyone else having problems with Disney+? I haven't been able to log into it since July. It won't go past the loading screen and I have reinstalled multiple times and fully updated the app and my device. I am on the android 13 beta i had trouble back when i was on android 12 also. I even got error code 83 meaning my device is incompatible and i have an s21! This is really starting to make me mad!!!

8 Replies
user365170tdJ15
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
Post in a Disney forum ... they are the holder of your account
Cuchulainn
Comet
Options
Questions
I am also on Android 13 Beta with an S22 Ulfra. No problems at all logging in to Disney+. I logged in most recently today.

With an Error 83, your device being incompatible is only one of several things that can cause it. Other include internet connection issues and issues with your Disney+ account. Have you tried seeing if you can log in from other areas or using cellular? You could also try re-starting your home network.

But if it is an account related issue, Disney+ support is where the answer will likely have to come from.
0 Likes
The_Lemon
Red Giant
Options
Questions
I have since switched wifi providers because my other was slow and it still doesn't work. I have also tried cellular. It does work on my smart TV but not on my phone. I emailed support about the issue and they never responded. I guess I'll try again.
moe
Sun
Options
Questions
Reddit could probably help you with this.
0 Likes
Options
Questions
Check your payment card. You might need to update it
0 Likes
The_Lemon
Red Giant
Options
Questions
It still works on my TV and Xbox. Just having problems on the phone.
0 Likes
Options
Questions
It could be because you're on beta firmware
0 Likes
The_Lemon
Red Giant
Options
Questions
As I said in the post it still didn't work on android 12 one Ui 4.1. I'll have to get up with Disney support again I guess.
0 Likes