Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Does samsung usbetamoderator respond to questions

(Topic created: 10-13-2021 08:00 PM)
anonym0us
Star
Options
Questions
When there is a question and or a suggested feature on 1ui 4 beta and the Samsung @usbetamoderater answers and your confused and reply to their post and ask some something like clarification and whatever else does the Samsung usbetamoderator respond to your reply to their post on someone's thread or do they just not reply and or ignore the thread after they posted something to someone's thread post

I'm not trying to say anything mean and bad about them I'm just trying to figure out if they do respond to replies after they post their one post in a thread because if they don't that might mean that I might have to do a new thread just to ask them something to clarify what they said earlier in a different post
0 Likes
3 Replies
anonym0us
Star
Options
Questions
I think you might have posted in the wrong thread and what I meant by hiding the physical camera selfie dot was turning off the pixels on the screen that go down to the bottom of the front physical camera selfie dot and I know that the current generation fold and I think maybe the flip selfie cameras are underscreen I was just saying turn off the pixels around the front physical camera selfie dot from the top of the screen to the bottom of the camera selfie dot
0 Likes
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Questions
From what I've observed, they only reply to one POST. Seldomly to they ever return to something they already responded to. This is likely because there are a lot of posts to look through, let alone forward some to the development team.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We do try to respond to every post that comes on the community. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes