Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Dot Next to Time While Watching Videos in Landscape

(Topic created: 10-12-2022 09:58 PM)
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Questions
I was watching the Atlanta Braves game and flicked the notification panel down just to see the time and noticed a little Gray dot next to the time (circled in screenshot) also there is a very big difference in the gaps between the edge to the time and the edge to the battery this is in Landscape Mode now no Gray dot was present and the gaps from edge to time and edge to battery are pretty even in Portrait Mode (screenshot included) I've tried a bunch of my apps Netflix, Prime Video, Paramount, Spectrum and Samsung Plus I didn't see the dot but the gaps were the same Hulu and YouTube I was getting the dot in fact the screenshots are from Hulu

Unlocked S22 Ultra Spectrum/Verizon 

0 Likes
5 Replies
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Questions
Screenshots Screenshot_20221012_202504_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20221012_202449_Samsung Internet.jpg
0 Likes
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Questions
How would I go about sending and error report and logs is it possible
0 Likes
mari7768
Explorer
Options
Questions
Mine s22 ultra has a grey dot too , but it has been way before beta and upgraded.. it is nothing to be worried about unless it bothers u .
0 Likes
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Questions
Never noticed before and it kind of does bother me since I seen it I can't unsee it lol 😅 just would really like to know what and why it's there
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team