JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 4 Issue

(Topic created: 08-13-2022 08:33 AM)
DigitalHD
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Yesterday, my Galaxy Watch 4 disconnected from my phone completely. Nothing I did reconnected it. I tried turning the watch off and on. Tried turning the phone off and on. Tried having both off and turning them on the same time. Tried turning on and off Bluetooth. Tried connecting to the watch in the Wearables app. Nothing worked. 

So I factory reset my watch. Went through the setup again. It remained connected for roughly 24 hours. Now it disconnected again and is doing the same thing where it won't reconnect to my phone. 

My watch is on Beta software and obviously, so is my phone. It's worked just fine since downloading the beta update Aug 7th up until yesterday. 

10 Replies
thegreatone3
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Same thing happened to me. Disconnected out of the blue and I needed to completely reset my watch. On betas for both the Galaxy Watch 4 and S22 Ultra T-Mobile. Hasn't happened a second time for me yet.
DigitalHD
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I'm also on TMobile. PV20mni just commented about the setting "Calls & Audio" being turned off and disconnecting the watch. Next time it happens to me, I'll try that!
0 Likes
blambtn
Comet
Options
Questions
Wish I could help. Only running One UI 5,0 beta, not the watch.
0 Likes
DaleNet
Comet
Options
Questions
I run both betas and have had no issues at all.
0 Likes
Solution
PV2Omni
Star
Options
Questions
I have had to go into the settings of the Bluetooth device, and re-select calls & audio. Then the device works fine. The problem is a bug keeps un-selecting calls & audio. I'm guessing that those settings, or others are there for the watch.
0 Likes
DigitalHD
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Thank you, I'll give this a try if it happens to my watch again.
PV2Omni
Star
Options
Questions
You're welcome! I hope it helps! I've been eying the watch 5 pro, myself 😁
0 Likes
DigitalHD
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Ya I already pre-ordered the Watch 5. The pro is too large for my tiny wrists and not a fan of that raised bezel. If it was a raised rotating bezel, like the Watch 4 Classic, then maybe. But the only appealing part of the Watch 5 Pro to me was the battery but the size of the watch outweighed the need for the large battery 🤣
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Please try steps below to see if it helps.

1. Turn off Bluetooth
  2. Go to settings > apps > Click on arrow next "Your apps" > Select show system apps and press ok
  3. Go to Bluetooth app > storage and clear data and cache.
  4. Turn on Bluetooth

Please note this will remove your existing devices and may need pairing them back.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes