Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Google Assistant "sorry I can't text/,call"

(Topic created: 10-19-2022 09:27 AM)
RedPanda889
Asteroid
Options
Questions
As the title States since I've switched over to the beta I have not been able to text or call with Google Assistant I have tried everything in regard to resetting updating the app checking my settings on my actual account deleting all other connected devices. Storage/Csche. Restarted device etc. I have access to assistant in other ways, but the ability to actually create messages and make phone calls with voice and message apps. 
0 Likes
7 Replies
Mikeyr305
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Google assistant isn't part of the beta. For this reason it doesn't work.
RedPanda889
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Thanks 👍🏼 I wasn't sure appreciate
0 Likes
wnixon43
Asteroid
Options
Questions
@Mikeyy305 - Good morning Sir ( or afternoon, depends on your location ). My name is William. I have a Galaxy S22 Ultra and since this past weekend, I've not been able to send a single text message out. I reset my "Network Settings" and turned the phone off several times. I've cleared the cache and nothing has worked. I can do everything except text. Any suggestions? I'd even be willing to remove the One UI update if that's the only way I can get my ability to text back! Lol. Anyway, any ideas are appreciated. Thank you Sir and have a great day!

William N.
0 Likes
Mikeyr305
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Hay you tried turning off/on Sim card
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please try the suggestion by @Mikeyr305.  If you are still unable to send/receive messages, please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Team.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Whtman88
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Assistant works fine for me to call and text I have no problem with it
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,
During beta program, the software is not yet certified by Google, and therefore Google Pay and other secure services may not work. We apologize for the inconvenience and will post a notice once it becomes certified by Google. You may try again at that time.
Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes