Original topic:

Haven't been able to make purchases on Google App Store

(Topic created: 08-30-2022 09:38 PM)
dothedou24
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Hi everyone,  
I haven't been able to make any purchases on the Google Play Store since I got the Beta. Is it safe to assume that it's related to Google Wallet not working while in Beta? Just curious Thanks!!!
16 Replies
Andysk13
Constellation
Options
Questions
I believe that's the case, I haven't been able to use Google Pay on other apps such as Chipotle or CFA apps either.
0 Likes
dothedou24
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
But have you been able to make purchases on the Play Store?
0 Likes
ucalostsoul
Astronaut
Options
Questions
I haven't been able to since I joined beta
0 Likes
mikeo2776
Halo
Options
Questions
I'm not sure that's correct, I was able to make a purchase on Google play this evening with no problems.
dothedou24
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Just trying to figure out what's going on. Every time I try to make a purchase, it says "Transaction canceled ". No matter which card I use. I'm stumped lol
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Questions
Wouldn't you be able to grab another phone/tablet, long in with your google account buy then download it in your main phone?
dothedou24
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I'm assuming that could probably work. Unfortunately I don't have another device 😅
0 Likes
PowerUser
Comet
Options
Questions
It's a KNOWN ISSUE which was clearly stated upon downloading Beta 2 on August 24th. Just Sayin'
0 Likes
dothedou24
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Maybe I'm asking the question because I did not know that not being able to make purchases on the Google Play Store was a KNOWN ISSUE. Thanks for your input...
0 Likes