Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Home screen infinite scroll (loop)

(Topic created: 10-23-2023 08:27 AM)
crpinkard
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Before the One UI 6 Beta, Good Lock had an option to make home screen pages scroll infinitely. That option appears to be gone. Will it be coming back?
6 Replies
Beastkilla
Halo
Options
Questions
Yeah I agree. I just noticed that mine doesn't do that anymore. Lost option also. I still have good lock and most of the plug-ins. But a couple has been unplugged and not usable
0 Likes
crpinkard
Asteroid
Options
Questions
A lot of them have been updated. Home Up is the plug-in that had the option to loop the home pages. It's completely gone.
0 Likes
Tadarkshi
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Yeah that's because home up isn't ready for one ui 6 yet. They said they'll have all the good lock modules ready by the time one ui 6 officially releases and most of the other modules have been updated since the S23 is getting close to finishing up its beta so hopefully the update for home up will come soon. But definitely something to keep in mind for future betas if you don't want to lose good lock features during the beta period as that has always been the case during these betas.
Tadarkshi
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Home up has been partially released for one ui 6 so this feature is back. You should be able to get the update after installing the new beta update. Then go into the good lock app and next to home up, tap more and then go to store.
0 Likes
crpinkard
Asteroid
Options
Questions
I got the update. Glad it's at least partially back.
0 Likes
Galaxyuser626
Asteroid
Options
Questions
When the module updates you get it back. And remember you have to turn off Google feed or Samsung TV to do so.
0 Likes