cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

How To Report Beta Bug Using Samsung Beta App?

(Topic created: 07-16-2023 01:31 PM)
OffDatGoGo
Comet
Options
Questions

Can someone please tell me how to report beta bugs in the Samsung beta app for my GW4? This is the only response I get from Samsung. I have no app named such that I can just go to and click on.

**bleep** are y'all taking about? This has been the worst beta experience I've ever had. It's not even due to the beta firmware. It's the crappy responses, inability to have a normal functioning beta forum & communication with brick walls. 

Screenshot_20230716_070338_Samsung Members.jpg

5 Replies
Options
Questions

Yeah, it does want me to hit a wall since it says beta app what does that even mean? Anyways to share your feedback on errors and bugs you need to go to the wearable app then you want to swipe right where the connected devices are, next you Want to click the settings icon and then go to contact us and make sure to give the location. Finally, click the error reports and you're done! You can also see this information on the Samsung One ui 5 beta place where you join the beta and don't read till number 9 on the list.

0 Likes
OffDatGoGo
Comet
Options
Questions

I've done that through the Wearable(BETA) app but Support still tells me to do it through the app. I'm like, THAT'S WHAT I JUST DID! 

I've followed #9 as you & Support have pointed out but they keep saying use the Beta app. 

I do a screen recording to show ya. This is crazy. I appreciate your help tho.

EDIT: can't upload screen recoding ( at least I didn't see how to do it.)

0 Likes
Options
Questions

This forum has no use other than to just rant about things that do not get addressed by support. Nobody is driving the train here. Just keeps running with no one up front. Ridiculous!

0 Likes
OffDatGoGo
Comet
Options
Questions

Facts! Big facts!!

This will probably be my last beta with Samsung. Sad that a major corporation like this gives us sick garbage. 

0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

Are you following the steps here:  Wearable app > Contact Us > Error Reports?

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes