Hello @Arquell ,
we are glad you decided to say on beta. As an FYI, Smart switch is supported on mac os and you should be able to downgrade to Android 11 if need be. You can download smart switch from https://www.samsung.com/global/download/smartswitchmac/
Battery drain does get better after a few days. To being with, We would recommend clearing cache of device following steps below. In worst case that you see no improvement, you may back up all your data on device and perform a master reset on the device which you will have to do anyways if you need to downgrade.
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Side key.
- When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
- Press Side key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Side key to select.
- When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Side key to restart the device.
One UI Beta Team