Did you mean: 

Original topic:

How to get rid of beta software???

(Topic created: 08-17-2023 08:03 AM)
banach95
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Right on the front page it says to get rid of the beta software download and install the newest update. I just did that and it says that I am updated to the newest thing which is beta 6. So how do I get back to UI5???
0 Likes
4 Replies
Options
Questions
On the main page of the Members app you should see beta notices in the lower right. Find the message about beta FAQ which has instructions on how to withdraw and revert back.

Basically you withdraw from the beta, then go smart switch installed on your PC (hopefully you followed instructions at beta enrollment to back up your device to your PC), and from the smart switch PC app you can downgrade to the previous version.

Hope this helps.
TheNewsHQ
Nebula
Options
Questions
Keep in mind this WILL delete everything off your phone
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

You can deregister from the beta program from Samsung member’s app -> settings -> one Ui Beta program status -> Withdraw. Once withdrawn you can download smart switch on the PC and restore to Android 13.
Please back up all data on your device before using smart switch to move back to Android 14 as this does reset the phone. if you do choose to move to Android 13 , we suggest you backup all your device data and master reset on Android 14 and try if for a few days. If issues are still not resolved, you always have the choice to withdraw and move back to Android 13

Regards
One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes
Members_X1Xr0ci
Constellation
Options
Questions

Will it retain esim post downgrade?

0 Likes