Did you mean: 

Original topic:

USB Debugging Unavailable?

(Topic created: 08-15-2023 03:52 AM)
Kervestile
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
USB Debugging under Developer Options is greyed out. Is that because this is a Beta? Wouldn't the whole developer option entry be unavailable if that was the case? 
4 Replies
youu
Comet
Options
Questions
You might have auto blocker on, report back to this post with your findings
MathiasTCK
Constellation
Options
Questions

I did have auto blocker on, tyvm, I found it searching for it in settings.  My phones in a bad state and I am trying to back it up, but Smart Switch is failing:

After OS upgrade on my Verizon Galaxy S23 256 gig,many apps including Samsungs keyboard and play store keep crashing. Most frequent, (continuous in the background), crash is:

txpoweradmin has stopped

08:50:36.214 E FATAL EXCEPTION: main

Process: .qms, PID: 8606

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to create service vendor.qti.data.txpwradmin.StxPwrService: android.os.BadParcelableException: Failure retrieving array; only received 679 of 789

Caused by: android.os.BadParcelableException: Failure retrieving array; only received 679 of 789

Caused by: android.os.DeadObjectException: Transaction failed on small parcel; remote process probably died, but this could also be caused by running out of binder buffer space

at android.content.pm.IPackageManager$Stub$Proxy.getInstalledPackages(IPackageManager.java:5623)
at android.app.ApplicationPackageManager.getInstalledPackagesAsUser(ApplicationPackageManager.java:1267)

Google play crashes shortly after I open it. Galaxy Store won't open. I had no keyboard until I disabled Samsung's I had been using and switched to gboard. I think I will likely have to factory reset the device.

It was this Software update that broke everything:

Software update history

Software updated to S911USQU1BWK4

Applied - December 1, 2023 at 6:34 AM

Kervestile
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Did not even realize that this was a factor. Thank you.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes