cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

I've not been active in the board lately but....

(Topic created: 09-30-2023 05:56 PM)
Stoufferb23
Galaxy
Options
Questions
WHERE THE HECK DID "REMASTER IMAGE" GO?
THE SUPER HARVEST MOON IS GIVING ME LOTS OF OPPORTUNITY TO SHOW OFF TO THESE APPLE GEEKS. BEEN TAKING SOME STELLAR PHOTOS. Looks like they've taken the remastered option out of the photo editor or it's been relocated it and I can't find it
4 Replies
Z3r0d0ll4s
Astronaut
Options
Questions
For real I miss that feature I used it on almost every photo
0 Likes
hstlr31
Astronaut
Options
Questions
You either swipe up or tap the info icon, you'll see it.
MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Questions
Click the i at the bottom of photo or video.Screenshot_20230930_202344_Gallery.jpg
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

Please try the suggestio by @MarvinMod2 .  If the option is still missing in your device, please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samusng Members One UI Beta Program Beta Feedback Error Report.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes