cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Is the option to Disable Trash on the Gallery gone?

(Topic created: 08-11-2023 11:00 PM)
BlckMzrt
Asteroid
Options
Questions
I used to have the trash disabled so when i delete a picture it just does it once without having to go to the trash for me to then empty it.
Looks like since the beta update, the gallery trash is back and there's no way to disable it.
6 Replies
KevHar5
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Think you are correct. It may come back in a later build but you could send them a suggestion for them to consider.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
userOFsMOlXuKo
Constellation
Options
Questions

What even is the reason for the trash??  Why would I want to delete things twice?  I get that some people get off on the "well, I think I want that picture back" **bleep**, but don't take away our option to turn a useless feature off.

On the subject of useless features, give us the option to turn off the suggestions in Gallery.

Gsiva123
Constellation
Options
Questions

Which son of a prostitute thought it was a good idea to remove the option in the first place?

Samsung_PANGxGV
Constellation
Options
Questions

Almost 4 months later it's still not possible to disable this stupid option... What a bunch of idiots... Who the **bleep** approved this? 

Tootechie
Constellation
Options
Questions

Agreed, I am so tired of Samsung being so pushy. They are getting as bad as apple. I was able to find a good Gallery app on Google Play that allows you to delete without a recycle bin.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=gallery.photomanager.picturegalleryapp.imagegallery

0 Likes