Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

It's now 1/12

(Topic created: 01-12-2022 11:57 AM)
userEUraCNUjDG
Constellation
Options
Questions
Still no final release software for my unlocked ZFlip running on TMobile. I think I'll skip future Samsung betas because going first can mean going last (if at all) 
9 Replies
user7Xb9KNWWAd
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Same for me. This will be the last beta program I do.
0 Likes
ARC3
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Is this Samsung Beta developer's fault. TMO, or both? First it was Dec, then 1/9, now today....yet still nothing!!!
0 Likes
tonymoore99
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Yeah I'm stuck too, with the same setup, and it's just annoying. Not sure if you lost Hulu and Netflix with the beta, but a friend now on the full release says they didn't come back.
0 Likes
userEUraCNUjDG
Constellation
Options
Questions
I still have Netflix and Hulu working, they won't update in the play store to the newest version. There is a final build out there but I don't want to take the risk of flashing my device. If the final version doesn't come out soon I'll probably go through the hassle of the downgrade. I wonder if removing the SIM and rebooting to just wifi would trigger the update as it's no longer registered to the network. Samsung, I'm pleasesd you're rolling out 12 in a timely manner but they beta program should come with a warning that upgrades will take longer. We know the risks with the bugs.
0 Likes
Petar
Astronaut
Options
Questions
I have two z flips, one on Android 11 stable and one on 12 beta, both t-mobile and both haven't got any updates. I wonder what is the cause of the delay.
0 Likes
AlohaMarz
Constellation
Options
Questions
5:28 Pacific time on the 13th. Downloading it now. Unlocked on T-Mobile. Just wanted to post before in case it kicks me out of the beta group.
0 Likes
userEUraCNUjDG
Constellation
Options
Questions
I see it too now. Going go update.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @userEUraCNUjDG ,

If you still haven't received an update to official software, please send us a DM.

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
LinnyB
Constellation
Options
Questions

I haven't received an update.  I unenrolled from the beta program a long time ago and I thought I received the update but it's still the beta.  every time my phone restarts it gives me the message that "this is the beta software."  I don't know how to get out of it and it's driving me nuts, please help.  My last software update is showing December 1, 2021

0 Likes