Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Lockscreen icons

(Topic created: 10-02-2021 05:43 PM)
thetruthhurtsho
Explorer
Options
Questions
I've noticed that the fingerprint and Face recognition plus any other icons aren't turning dark in a light wallpaper, the icons are supposed to be dark so you can see them in a light wallpaper. Let me show you. (Also, I've noticed that you can't screenshot the fingerprint scanner. The only icon I've seen that actually changes in occasion is the face recognition icon and the top icons like the wifi icon, battery icon, etc.) Let me know if you also have experience this.

Look at the face recognition icon (lock icon), the battery plus anyother icons, and the bottom icons

Look at the face recognition icon (lock icon), the battery plus anyother icons, and the bottom icons

1 Reply
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @thetruthhurtsho ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team