JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Media/Spotify constantly in task bar.

(Topic created: 09-29-2023 03:12 PM)
mizfitz13
Nebula
Options
Questions
This is the first issue I've had in this beta, but with the last update, the media player, I use Spotify almost exclusively, will not clear from my top task bar & I am constantly accidentally cutting it on.
if I kill the app, it pops up in seconds. I've exhausted many solutions. 
anyone have an opinion on what all else I should try to resolve this mess?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JesterPizzle
Nebula
Options
Questions
I found the solution to this issue. We can't just swipe anymore. If you long press on the media player it gives you the option to remove it. Then the next time you open whatever media it will appear again. Screenshot_20231004_123348_One UI Home.jpg

View solution in context

13 Replies
Fatenyl
Halo
Options
Questions
And then your music will even sometimes randomly cut on. And the Spotify app opens
MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Questions
I have been having the same issue with Pandora app. The solution I have found is to, hold the app, click i, then click force stop at bottom.
TerraRyven
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I've noticed when I swipe it off my notifications bar that it keeps the space where it would go too. I hate it
Nurdo
Asteroid
Options
Questions
I've had something similar. Youtube music won't clear from the Taskbar in landscape orientation.
mizfitz13
Nebula
Options
Questions
I'm at this point, assuming it's now a feature no one wants 😅
Stoufferb23
Galaxy
Options
Questions
I am having some stuff stick in there longer than normal as well, Rumble and YouTube mainly. Game launcher has had to be force closed a bit too
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

Have you tried to clear the app cache?  If the issue still persists, please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samusng Members One UI Beta Program Beta Feedback Error Report.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
mizfitz13
Nebula
Options
Questions
I have & it seems many others are having the same issue.
0 Likes
JesterPizzle
Nebula
Options
Questions
Same here. I've submitted an error report with a screen recording attached too. Screenshot_20231003_043442_One UI Home.jpg