When I play my music whether it's YouTube music or Spotify or regular Samsung Music, it does not show on the display bar on the top only when I swipe down. Is there any way to fix this?
Hello @xbuffaloalix ,
Please toggle notification settings for the apps you are not able to see notification for. You may also clear cache of device with steps below.
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Side key.
- When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
- Press Side key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Side key to select.
- When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Side key to restart the device
One UI Beta Team.