Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

New Beta?

(Topic created: 08-26-2023 08:02 PM)
Options
Questions

Are we getting another beta with the watch 4 or the final version? Been over 2 weeks since the last beta. 

9 Replies
Options
Questions

I could be wrong, but given that the Watch6 has already been released with what looks like a Wear OS4 release version, that we are in a holding g pattern until the final release for Watch4 is green-lit for release. The final release for Watch5 has apparently happened earlier this past week (as reported in a post in this forum).

Hopefully, we'll see some action within the next week or two.  We are waiting with bated breath!

Options
Questions

Indeed! I have the watch 6 that is scheduled to be delivered end of September and trading in W4.

Need the final release on the W4 to wipe the data without bricking the watch. Maybe the delay in getting the W6 is because the final OS4 has not rolled out to the W4.

Appreciate your response. 

PS... Samsung fix your forum. Everytime I select the link to a posting someone has responded to from a notification from the Members App or email, I get a server error in the app. Annoying! 

0 Likes
Waylander
Halo
Options
Questions

I have had my Galaxy watch 6 for 2 weeks now and it is indeed running OneUI 5, Wear OS 4 and everything works just fine. Samsung needs to release the final version for us in the beta and get this over with now. 

Options
Questions

Let's go Samsung, get it done!

Also, 4 weeks to get the GW6C.

Ordered 8/26 and delivery estimated 9/28 here in the US.

Sloooooow! 

0 Likes
RyanSr
Comet
Options
Questions

Waylander, did your watch brick?

0 Likes
Waylander
Halo
Options
Questions

I still haven't reset it I'm going to do it tomorrow and hope for the best I don't know what else to do I'm very disappointed in Samsung and I never would have joined the beta if I would have known I couldn't revert back to stock like they said we could. This is on Samsung. 

0 Likes
RyanSr
Comet
Options
Questions

I did the trade in, today Samsung emailed me giving me a date which to ship it by. I worry about bricking it and them charging me $150

0 Likes
Waylander
Halo
Options
Questions

Yeah, me too. 

0 Likes
RyanSr
Comet
Options
Questions

My GW6 arrives tomorrow and I figure I'm just going to withdraw from the beta and reset it and send it back no matter what happens

0 Likes