Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

New phone beta not transferred

(Topic created: Wednesday)
userYvruFlzlQb
Constellation
Options
Questions

Hello I upgraded my phone to the S24 ultra and I am loving it but I did have the beta profile on my S23 ultra and I can not get the beta on my S24 ultra . Does anyone have any advice? 

0 Likes
2 Replies
MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Questions

Make sure you've registered your new device with samsung members app and that the watch is also in your device profile, make sure the weable app is installed and connected to your watch, (you can goto setting in the watch and use transfer to new device option or factory reset). Then goto the banner for the watch beta program in the members app, go to download Galaxy watch manager and update the wearable app. You should be good to go.

0 Likes
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @userYvruFlzlQb,

Thank you for your participation in Beta and being our loyal customer.

As @MarvinMod2 suggested, when you first participate in Beta, your Watch data is registered on the server so you can easily hop back into Beta software once you pair your watch with phone.

After you install Wearable Beta & Manager apps from notification, transfer your watch to new device (S24) which would trigger Factory Data reset > Pair your watch (using Beta Wearable app) > check for updates if you haven't received the newest watch software. 

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes