JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

No longer getting beta updates

(Topic created: 08-07-2024 08:13 AM)
crackerjacksnr
Asteroid
Options
Questions

Hello, I've seen other people getting the beta updates frequently, I waited about a week after the first update that I didn't get, then kept checking, I only got the initial beta update when I joined the beta program. So after missing 2 beta updates I thought that I would leave and rejoin the beta program, later I realized that I cannot rejoin the beta after I left it. I'm stuck with the buggy first beta release, and the bugs are really annoying. Could Samsung re enroll me in the beta so I can hopefully get the versions of the beta that aren't as buggy as the initial release which I am stuck on. I have a watch 5 pro Bluetooth model. Any help is appreciated. Thank you so much!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Questions

You could visit the nearest Samsung Service Center to reinstall the latest official software (One UI 5 Watch)

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Questions

You can not re-enroll. There is a warning when un-enrolling that is right there that should have been read. Nowyou have to wait for the stable build.

0 Likes
crackerjacksnr
Asteroid
Options
Questions

Yea, sadly that's what I thought, I should have been smarter

0 Likes
Solution
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Questions

You could visit the nearest Samsung Service Center to reinstall the latest official software (One UI 5 Watch)

0 Likes
crackerjacksnr
Asteroid
Options
Questions

I think il do that, thanks

0 Likes