Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

No service center will revert the firmware

(Topic created: 07-19-2023 11:46 AM)
funva
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions

Every service center I contacted and even when I called Samsung they said that none of the service centers are willing to roll back the beta software on the phone. He said they are prohibited from doing such because they have beta firmware it. He said for the more they do not have access to the firmware that would allow good to go back to version 4. I called the service centers both at Best Buy and you break it I fix it or whatever it's called, but I called every Service Center that's listed in the DC area and none of them will do it. I would like to Samsung to either clarify this policy with the service centers or tell me the exact steps I'm supposed to do. Calling some in my area and they will tell you that they're not allowed to touch the watch and even if they could, they don't have the resources to roll back.

Samsung please advise me, or contact all your service centers and make sure they know how to roll back and that they had the firmware to do so.

0 Likes
5 Replies
Options
Questions

Why am I not surprised?  Have you seen my House of Horrors post yet?  The most replied post in Beta forum history? Your post is just another example of the ridiculous experience that the members are having with this. You may not even see this reply.  Hope you see it!

0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

We are currently investigating this issue.  We will respond as soon as we have some answers.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
funva
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions

Thank you, patiently waiting.

0 Likes
Waylander
Halo
Options
Questions

I too need to know. I am trading in my Galaxy Watch 4 to upgrade to the 5 Pro or the 6 Classic and am afraid I might brick my watch if I reset it. 

0 Likes
Waylander
Halo
Options
Questions

I'm just pre-ordered the Galaxy Watch 6 and I have to trade in my Galaxy Watch 4 so I need the final version soon .

Also how long do I have before I have to send in my trade-in for the watch 6?

0 Likes