cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One UI 6 Beta, Enrolled, update not showing up.

(Topic created: 08-10-2023 09:02 PM)
AreJayY
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Anyone else having the same issue. I enrolled in the beta around 30 minutes ago, still no sign of it in the updates page in settings.
38 Replies
Matilda68
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I'm unlocked and Verizon, USA. I had no issue.
0 Likes
ArnieJ1978
Constellation
Options
Questions

Same here. I enrolled about 45 mins ago and still nothing.  I guess I'll try tomorrow.

0 Likes
Members_U4k7nS9
Constellation
Options
Questions

I was able to quickly fix this by swapping the SIM card.  I have Google Fi and it would not show.  I had an old non-working Verizon SIM card and the phone rebooted and OneUI 6 showed immediately.  Not the most convenient fix, but it worked.

Samsung_P22Bngf
Constellation
Options
Questions

Ha! I have Google Fi to and this fixed worked for me to...Glad I had an old Verizon SIM in a drawer.  Thanks for posting!!!

uknowhatimsayin
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions

enrolled yesterday still haven't gotten update 24hours later

0 Likes
Dlpsr
Galaxy
Options
Questions

Several days since I signed up, S23U, Google Fi, no extra sims laying around. I've rebooted, I'll try clearing the cache, etc. Maybe it's an omen?😂😉

0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,
Thank you for your Feedback.

If you have enrolled in Beta and have not received the SW update, please send us a private message.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Members_uHtWfi3
Constellation
Options
Questions

Hello,

I enrolled my device twice and still no update. Galaxy S23 ultra on FI network

0 Likes
AppDev
Constellation
Options
Questions

I do not see the option to enroll my phone into On UI Beta program in Samsung Members app. I am trying it from Denmark. Is it not available for users in Denmark yet ??? If not how can i test the compatibility of Android 14?

"The One UI Beta Program is open to participants in China, Germany, India, Poland, the Republic of Korea, the United Kingdom, and the United States."

0 Likes