JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

OneUi6 Beta unavailable for download? S23 Ultra, Unlocked

(Topic created: 09-18-2023 05:00 AM)
betaTest343
Constellation
Options
Questions

I have enrolled to the Beta via the Samsung Memebers app, however when I go to Software Update I keep getting told that I am on the latest software.

I have tried withdrawing / enrolling multiple times and still no progress. I have a UK unlocked model, I've tried clearing phone cache as well as the Members app data, and I'm not using Google Fi.

Any ideas what's wrong?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
betaTest343
Constellation
Options
Questions

Update: I have just recieved the Beta via OTA. I had to manually check for the update. I did send my IMEI and Samsung account email address to USBetaModerator2  who escalated the issue to the European team earlier in the week. I didn't hear back, however as mentioned just today the Beta has become available to me

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
Abdomazeyane
Asteroid
Options
Questions

مع يا أخي نفس المشكل

0 Likes
Betamonke
Comet
Options
Questions
You're going to want to direct message @USBetaModerator2 with your IMEI number and carrier information.

Here is a link to their profile to DM.
https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/30744347
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,
Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

DeltaBravo94
Comet
Options
Questions
Beta has likely been closed to new testers.
0 Likes
yurilvidal
Asteroid
Options
Questions

Same here. Over 24h since I enrolled, and still no updates available 

0 Likes
Solution
betaTest343
Constellation
Options
Questions

Update: I have just recieved the Beta via OTA. I had to manually check for the update. I did send my IMEI and Samsung account email address to USBetaModerator2  who escalated the issue to the European team earlier in the week. I didn't hear back, however as mentioned just today the Beta has become available to me

0 Likes