Original topic:

One UI Beta - Samsung Account has changed

(Topic created: 09-22-2022 04:18 AM)
userWQBN0DEyPi
Asteroid
Options
Questions

Hi,

I recently sold my phone which was running the One UI beta and now when the person who bought the device is trying to access the beta features, he is getting an error saying
"One UI Beta features aren't available because your Samsung account has changed"

Can you please help me and get this to work with the new owner's account?

cc @USBetaModerator @USBetaModerator2 

Thanks

9 Replies
BobbyCarra
Comet
Options
Questions
Maybe you shouldn't have sold it if beta testing 🤔
Jeremiah82
Comet
Options
Questions
Exactly.
Options
Questions
It sadly won't work. Also, if he has a different carrier than you, it also would stop working.
userWQBN0DEyPi
Asteroid
Options
Questions

I had no idea about this restriction and the other person wanted to test the beta as well and I had informed him. Didn't get a chance to revert it myself to the stable version before I gave it to him otherwise would have done that too. 

0 Likes
userWQBN0DEyPi
Asteroid
Options
Questions

It does seem like there is an option to delete my account itself here in settings  and it says that post that, one has to sign up for beta again. If that's the way, I can do that but just waiting for a mod to confirm. 

bqooo
Comet
Options
Questions
I faced this exact problem a couple of days ago. he has to withdraw from the beta on the samsung members app, then do a downgrade to android 12 via Smart Swich on PC.
userWQBN0DEyPi
Asteroid
Options
Questions

Awesome thanks 🙂
I did withdraw from the beta myself before doing a factory reset so that should be good. 

bqooo
Comet
Options
Questions
do a downgrade from smart Switch on a pc, not a factory rest
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Thank you for your message.  We will assist you through the private message you sent.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team