Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One UI Beta - Samsung Account has changed

(Topic created: 10-06-2023 07:55 AM)
Ysp4807
Constellation
Options
Questions

I have S23 Ultra, I bought and apparently previous owner has oneui beta but did not uninstall it properly and now I am stuck with beta and can not withdraw using my samsung account. Error is coming as samsung account has changed and I can not withdraw from beta. I can not use Google wallet and thats a major thing I use day to day. I need help urgently I am in UK and need help please

Many thanks

Yogesh

0 Likes
13 Replies
Ysp4807
Constellation
Options
Questions

Please can one of the mods reply and apparently you can withdraw my device from beta. 

0 Likes
DaddyDave2k
Galaxy
Options
Questions
I don't know how you can withdraw, but I do know that even on beta software Samsung pay will work, it's set up the same way as Google pay
0 Likes
Ysp4807
Constellation
Options
Questions

Yes as I am reading on to questions, I found that out. But I still want to get rid of the beta and get the device ready for tomorrow. 

Many thanks for responding!

@USBetaModerator2 @USBetaModerator @USBetaModerator3

Please respond if you got my direcyt message

0 Likes
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Questions
Download the correct firmware for the phone and flash it with odin. Problem solved.
0 Likes
Ysp4807
Constellation
Options
Questions

I did that but then oneui beta appears on notification and does not go away. You will not receive normal security updates until imei of the phone is withdrawn from beta. Its very poor design and samsung should look in to this as imei, samsung account and network all are tied down to beta. and all have to reverse or phone gets stuck to beta

0 Likes
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Questions
Yeah then I agree with the others that a moderator needs to remove your IMEI from the beta program. Are you not able to tap on withdrawal from the beta in the Samsung Members app? To at least see if that'll remove your IMEI? And by flash firmware I mean did you at least flash back to Android 13?
0 Likes
Ysp4807
Constellation
Options
Questions

The whole problem is that I cannot withdraw from the beta because of the this one the IMEI  tied up to the beta program. Even if I click on removal of click on the beta features it says beta features are not available because the Samsung account has changed

0 Likes
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Questions
Also by withdrawaling from the beta program I mean this.

To withdraw from the Beta program, you must apply for withdrawal through Samsung Members application on your device.

("Settings > One UI Beta Program status > Withdraw" menu)

Screenshot_20231006_172920_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Questions
Also if someone else's account is already on the phone, you're not going to be able to use the phone anyway unless the original owner of the phone removes their accounts from the phone this is done by design to protect stolen phones from being used so if you have factory reset and even flashed back to Android 13 it's not going to matter because the original owners account information is still going to be there so if you bought the phone you need to go back to the owner and have them personally remove their accounts otherwise you have a paperweight.
0 Likes