Options
Questions

One UI beta registration not showing up on the Samsung members app

12 Replies
jcnote
Galaxy
Options
Questions

It's still showing in mine. Did you look under notifications for the message too?

user0GKV9pAu8j
Constellation
Options
Questions

yes, I checked up notification and everywhere on the app and I found nothing, I don't know why 

NoneYa916
Galaxy
Options
Questions

You're talking about the watch beta right?  What carrier are you using. I was able to join today but I had to remove my Xfinity mobile SIM since they use Verizon and used an eSim for Helium mobile (using T-Mobile). I rebooted the phone without the physical SIM, then went into settings - apps and found Samsung members and cleared the data and cache and launched and I went from 10 to 12 cards rotating on top and the extra 2 we're the watch betas. 

0 Likes
dastrange1
Constellation
Options
Questions

It's not showing on mine either 

0 Likes
Ariscott56
Supernova
Options
Questions

It should be there and if it's not, then you're using a locked Verizon model. The only option you have is to switch to unlocked firmware (NOT recommended).

0 Likes
NoneYa916
Galaxy
Options
Questions

I will say even an unlocked phone don't work. I have Xfinity mobile (Verizon lines) and I didn't have access to the beta till I got a different carrier, activated the eSim on that one, removed Xfinity sim, cleared data and cache on Samsung members and voila the watch beta was available. You can get a free week on Google Fi to get the beta. Hope that helps. 

0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,
Thank you for your Feedback.

As stated by other users, Watch Beta is open to all bluetooth watch users and LTE TMO (or open) model users.  If your criteria matches these conditions and you're still not able to see the menu, please send us your device Bluetooth address.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Medigjoni03
Constellation
Options
Questions

Here is mine : 68:4A:E9:C8:8C:CC

I have a Samsung Galaxy M23 

0 Likes
sheetals
Constellation