Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Open question

(Topic created: 08-16-2023 04:12 PM)
Al2M
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
You guys why is it that with android i can't see my voice messages as easy as it was on iphone.I come from Iphone and they have it set it up very easy where you can just see them normally in the phone app.

Here in android i have to go the 3 little dots and then select voice mail and then listen to the stupid thing like it used to be with old phones.

Can i change that???any idea????
12 Replies
Mikeyr305
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Can always just go to phone>keypad>press one till voicemail comes on
0 Likes
Al2M
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I know but i don't know if you know what i mean about ios
Al2M
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Like this fist image above 1692222393693_1692222393683_0.jpg
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Questions
Do you have this Visual Voicemail app? I mean, obviously, this is not ios, so you have to accept that the operating systems are designed differently.1692222727009_1692222727002_0.jpg
Al2M
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
No i don't have that app.Yes i understand the differences between both systems.
Al2M
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Where can i find that app?
0 Likes
User5741
Comet
Options
Questions
Samsung said they are working to implement the voicemail similar to ios in the phone app. For now they recommended using the visual voicemail app which has many of the features such as transcripts of voicemails and trash can to recover deleted voicemails.
Al2M
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Interesting to know that.Do you think that this change will come with the final version of ui 6 or in later software updates?
User5741
Comet
Options
Questions
I hope so. One thing with Samsung is they do listen to feedback and many people are asking for this so it should be implemented on one way or another. If it's still not implemented well, complaints will get it fixed and changed to what we want. The policy of one ui is "Designed for you by you" and they've stuck to it so far. High hopes on my end.