cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Problem with rollback from One Ui Watch 6 Beta.

(Topic created: 08-11-2024 01:31 PM)
ale1533
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Hello. Recently I had problems with my Galaxy Watch 4 Classic with One Ui Watch 6 Beta installed. I used withdraw form and rolled back my Watch to previous firmware (R890XXU1GVH2) using NetOdin, and now my Watch doesn't receive any firmware updates. It always says "there is no updates available". Do someone know how to restore my Galaxy Watch and get updates normally?
9 Replies
PyCharm
Constellation
Options
Questions
Sounds like a good argument to upgrade ur watch :watch:ļø and get a new one
0 Likes
ale1533
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Currently I have no plans to upgrade. I'm fully satisfied with my Watch except this problems with updates. Why do I need to change it, if I can try to repair it?
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions

Maybe there is no update available? If they haven' actually released WearOS 6.0 yet, what is there to update?

0 Likes
ale1533
Asteroid
Options
Questions
It can't even update to 5.0, it's stuck on 4.5
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions

You'd be better off putting in an error report/feedback than posting here. Go to the support tab in the members app.

PyCharm
Constellation
Options
Questions
Send it in to samsung for repair
0 Likes
tanakdan
Constellation
Options
Questions
Kind of a late reply on my part, but you could try resetting your watch and updating it again.
ale1533
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Unfortunately this doesn't help
0 Likes
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @ale1533

Thank you for your participation on Beta program. 

As per Beta policy, device will not update to the latest S/W once you withdraw from the program, until the official version is rolled out.

Your device would remain in the current binary (or supposed tošŸ˜„ instead of flashing it to R890XXU1GVH2 -OS4, One UI 4.5) until the official update (which is not released yet!). 

Please provide your Bluetooth address under About Watch > Status Information and we will further evaluate your watch.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes