Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Problems with email

(Topic created: 10-20-2023 03:05 PM)
mrsrt09
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Not sure if this related to the beta program. I have an old Hotmail/Microsoft email account. 
Just today all my Microsoft accounts are messed up and the apps are not recognizing my log in. 
My question is... if I reset my phone to backups will it fix it and will I have to reload the Beta program? 
This is on an unlocked Samsung galaxy S22
0 Likes
4 Replies
Lorr
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Use the Microsoft outlook app.
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Questions
Not sure if a reset is in order.

I have several Microsoft account including my corporate work account. Not having any issues. And one is an OG Hotmail/live.com account as yours is.

Which apps are not recognizing your log in? Please be specific.

Have you tried clearing the cache of said apps?

Have you tried wiping the cache partition of your device using recovery mode and then rebooting?

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling just those apps with the log in issues?
mrsrt09
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Yes I have tried those things you mentioned. I can get my hotmail emails if I go through the web, but not the app itself. I did delete said app, and sadly there was no change.
Regarding app not recognizing my log it...
It has become a circus.
Microsoft to Google and Samsung accounts, I have run out of ideas for all of the passwords I have had to come up with. I'm going to try recovery mode and reboot again. I was also thinking about doing a "find my account " on each of them. I really don't want to factory reset and hope it doesn't come to that.
Thank you very much for your response
0 Likes
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Questions
Super odd. No issues with any of my four Microsoft accounts (including my corporate one).

Hope it either magically starts working or you figure out a solution
0 Likes