Did you mean: 

Original topic:

RCS

(Topic created: 08-16-2023 01:11 PM)
OmarGonzalez
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Is RCS messages also not working for anyone else here?
0 Likes
6 Replies
Caydenn
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Has been working fine for me.
Majorboog
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Honestly for me I feel like it's better. When I used to use the bubbles it would occasionally say I was offline and make me have to revert back to text. Or I would have to go into the actual app. I haven't had any problems now with it.
bengio
Halo
Options
Questions
I haven't had any issues
queenslight
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
At the moment, it is currently being sporadic (using RCS on a T-Mobile S23+). Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't,and it also depends on the conversation viewed.
I did upgrade to the latest Carrier services. In addition to enrolling with the Beta of it. Hopefully it fixes itself.

FYI: One conversation I have (which was end-to-end encrypted before), suddenly switched to SMS entirely. Was using Google Messages, but a the moment switched to Samsung Messages do to said issue.
I'll have to keep a watch with this 1UI 6 beta progress for sure.

USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.
Please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samusng Members > One UI Beta Program > Beta Feedback > Error Report.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community > Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

OmarGonzalez
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
So I was on Google Fi for the first days of using the Beta version, and RCS is not working for GFi on the beta program.
0 Likes