Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Random lock ups

(Topic created: 09-26-2022 12:12 PM)
Morbidqrositea
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Has anyone else experienced mostly smooth behavior but eventually the phone just absolutely loses its mind?

Example: trying to log into roboform, the finger print scanner wouldn't show up on screen. 

Also navigation will become impossible, it will take 10+ seconds for an action to perform and it will be animated weirdly?

A reboot fixes the problem temporarily but I end up having the same issue re-appear later. 

Doesn't seem to have a clearly defined root cause (I can't manipulate it into happening at will)

I'd send a video and logs to samsung but the phone literally becomes unusable during the time the behavior is exhibited. 
0 Likes
3 Replies
Sellonis
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I personally have not had this happen, that's curious. If you haven't tried to do so I wonder if a cache wipe would solve this odd behavior?
blazeBark
Nebula
Options
Questions
I have not experienced this - try downloading Good Guardians from the Galaxy Store and using the Galaxy App Booster from within Good Guardians to speed up your apps. Rebooting to the bootloader and clearing the Cache Partition can also help. Lastly, for a visual speedup, enable Android's Developer Options and change the Window and Transition Animation Scales and the Animator Transition Scale to .5x.
Morbidqrositea
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Yep. I do all those after an update. Wait until the update shows as finished in the OS after first boot, reboot into recovery, wipe cache (x2 cause I'm superstitious), then do a reboot with "repair apps" after the OS loads in I run good guardians app booster.

Also I don't remember the last time I didn't have animations at .5 or off haha. They've never matter that much to me and it's always felt snappier that way.
0 Likes