Questions
When is beta 4 coming?
0 Likes
8 Replies
at0o0o
Explorer
Options
Questions
What phone are you using? Different versions of beta for S21, S22, etc.
0 Likes
Doctor3825
Galaxy
Options
Questions
We may skip the last beta and just go straight to stable since that's lined up for a November release anyway.
JDMotes
Halo
Options
Questions
Fingers crossed 🤞
JeremyP14
Explorer
Options
Questions
Why would we have another beta? The stable version is already being rolled out
0 Likes
Rick04
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Well my 3rd beta is ZVI H and in India it was ZVJA, the S22 got a 5th beta in the US and there was a 6th in China you tell me
NeonX89
Comet
Options
Questions
Lol well yes region specific models and Carrier dependent models and GSM and CDMA Models... updated beta releases are definitely different for each version and number of beta fixes and updates. So when you say why would they? Well that's your specific model "may have the stable out" but different for everyone depending on perspective.

I'm on the S21 Ultra "Unlocked" side no word on the finalization or next beta phase.

But I hear a few carriers are releasing the finals so depending "on carrier" you may get it in a few weeks. Or maybe a part 4 beta?

But like one said it does have a November release so this might be the last beta.
0 Likes
Rick04
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Will the beta team notify us if the beta is finished
0 Likes
NeonX89
Comet
Options
Questions
Not exactly for the final update lol I remember the beta for Android 12 soon as it's available I straight up installed the final update and went to the members app the beta Community disappears after the update.

"The normal community side may mention it" after the final releases.

I guess the update it's self will tell you it's final or another beta phase.
0 Likes