cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Samsung keyboard or GBoard? Which one are you using?

(Topic created: 10-28-2021 12:46 PM)
Options
Questions
I switched back to Samsung keyboard for 2 days now but I feel that Gboard is a lot better. I don't like how when you swipe in a search bar it doesn't auto space. I also don't like the ".com" button that shrinks the space button forcing me to reach further for the space bar or using my opposite hand. I'm personally switching back to Gboard. I believe Samsung should take some notes from gboard.
4 Replies
BobbyCarra
Comet
Options
Questions
The only reason I stick with the Samsung keyboard is security, I wouldn't use 3rd party since they are more susceptible to leaks, hacks, and such. Since there's an encryption war going on the fastest way to break encryption is to steal passwords being typed. Samsung can better control their input systems than 3rd party apps. With that said I'm quite sure you'll be just fine with Google keyboard.
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Questions
Samsung Keyboard, it is more customizable, looks better, good prediction, good features and I think it will keep getting better.
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
Hands down, GBoard exclusively
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @NewEraKingz ,

Thank you for your feedback. We will pass on your feedback to our usability team for review.

If you are willing to lose a button, you may navigate to  settings - general management - Samsung keyboard settings -Layout and switch space bar row style to 2nd option.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes