Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung messenger bizarre #

(Topic created: 10-08-2022 08:42 PM)
jimmyweda
Comet
Options
Questions
I use the stock Samsung Messenger app. I'm also on the 4th Beta program on an S22 Ultra. First time noticing when I was forwarding spam texts to the T-mobile spam team I hit recent to select them and notice this "emergency number" texting me 2 times. I tried finding and searching for this text but am not able to find it. It also shows the same "emergency number" texting me 2 time again at 1:30 or somewhere around there. 

Has anyone ever seen this and have any idea what it might be? I can't locate anything on it. Any ideas would be appreciated. Tanks in advance. 

17 Replies
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Questions
Not the same
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Questions
I am talking custom responses, to where I can add/edit what I want, its much easier on my watch, don't care about the phone
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Questions
Then I can't use Samsung Messages because my MMS pictures won't download automatically and group chat doesn't work right
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Questions
I think that since Samsung is forcing us to use Google Messages, then we should be able to at least remove Samsung Messages from phone/watch, because it has issues even tho Google Messages is default on phone/watch
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Questions
I had to stop using Samsung Messages due to group chat being messed up tho
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Questions
Make sure you check the settings for Safety and Emergency on your phone and see if it is one of your emergency contacts that are being blocked! You may want to try Installing The Google messages application which will allow you to connect to the Rcs chat server which provides 2 way encrypted text messages and other features that Samsung messages currently doesn't have, As for the Spam problem I have Verizon Wireless and all of my Spam goes to the number 7726 which reports the number and blocks It but it doesn't always work correctly
Dingodown
Comet
Options
Questions
So we have some asking about an issue in Samsung messages only to push Google messages like you're on commission. SMH
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes