Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Screen recorder

(Topic created: 12-11-2021 08:53 AM)
AdaLynx
Astronaut
Options
Questions
My screen recorder isn't recording media sounds, Is this happening to anyone else?
3 Replies
Jayfresh214
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
No my screen recorder is working fine nothing wrong with mine....maybe try to restart the phone it's beta so certain things can case errors
0 Likes
Options
Questions
Hello @AdaLynx
Are the settings for the screen recording set to record media sounds? You can check by going into Settings > Advanced Features > Screenshots and screen recorder and see if the sound option under the screen recorder is set correctly. Attached is a screenshot of the settings page with this information. If you need more assistance, please feel free to reply!
Hope this helps!
-SteadyStatus21 Screenshot_20211211-115217_Samsung capture_37771_1639241537.jpgScreenshot_20211211-115228_Samsung capture.jpg
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @AdaLynx ,

From quick panel, click on the text  "screen recorder" instead of the icon and ensure sound section has "Media sounds" selected. Default option is "No Sound". 

If you have "Media Sounds" selected and still experience the issue, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

Regards
One UI Beta

0 Likes