Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Sim card manager features

(Topic created: 08-29-2022 02:44 PM)
Mhk6709
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Since esim and sim card manager are now enabled here is usa I noticed we are still missing the ability to set each sim card for perfered and secondary for calls, text and data. Also the data switching toggle is missing to. Is a future update going to address this issue.
6 Replies
madness497
Galaxy
Options
Questions
I believe this is a carrier issue when enabling the esim
Aromate
Comet
Options
Questions
Right... here in the USA, phone carriers are giving us a hard time. For example, if/ you are traveling overseas, they can't unlock your phone....
Samsung needs to help us find a solution for those issues.
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
Oh they can they choose not to. A few years ago I had an option to unlock for international travel on my phone carrier app.
They refuse to unlock them unless you pay for an overpriced international add on. Then the carriers wonder why people buy unlocked phones
userrhu76lEigl
Constellation
Options
Questions
Yes please. This feature is present on the EU version of the phone, this function would be perfect to have for USA variant
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

rdinsf
Halo
Options
Questions
Beat Moderator: What is the rationale for having the different SIM Card Manager in the US than in the rest of the world? People have complained in many forums about the US version - and I've never seen anyone saying they prefer the US version of SIM Card Manager.
0 Likes