Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Software version R940XXU1ZXFB battery life issues

(Topic created: 07-06-2024 05:50 PM)
smrtblue
Constellation
Options
Questions

The initial beta download had great battery life on the Galaxy watch 6, but after this last update Software version R940XXU1ZXFB my Galaxy watch 6 will barley last a day, not even a workout in the day either.  Is anyone else seeing this?

0 Likes
4 Replies
Coldheat06
Galaxy
Options
Questions

After my restart my battery life has really improved 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
0 Likes
DarthSwede
Constellation
Options
Questions

I too am experiencing shorter battery life.  Where, on official releases I could get 1.5 days or so from a charge, ZXFB is less than a day.

I do run AOD, but hardly use the watch apps. I also restart the watch every charge. 

0 Likes
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @smrtblue ,
Thank you for your feedback on battery draining issue.

To help us better understand this issue, please submit an error report through the Samsung Members or Galaxy Wearable app on your device:

Galaxy Wearable Beta app> Contact us > Error reports

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
userAV8fwDY2Oe
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions

I'm having the same issue on my Watch 6 Classic I'm on Beta 2 and since the original Beta battery is only about a day. I've submitted am error report along with screenshot so hopefully this gets resolved with the next release. 

AOD is off

Adaptive brightness is on

Google Assistant is using the most battery according to battery usage. 

1000005147.png

1000005150.png

0 Likes