Did you mean: 

Original topic:

T mobile and beta

(Topic created: 08-19-2022 05:10 PM)
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
Why is it t mobile customers are having the worst luck with the beta. I have only seen a couple other carriers with small issues. I have a Verizon sim card and the only issue is the notifications and toggles
0 Likes
14 Replies
Teknician
Comet
Options
Questions
My guess is that it's related to the apps that they may have installed. I'm on TM and haven't had anything but very minor issues on my S22+.
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
Most issues I have seen is with the Google messages RCS chat
ShortRound51
Comet
Options
Questions
I don't use Google messages so that hasn't affected me.
0 Likes
Options
Questions
I am on T-Mobile and no issues
Kenh50S22U
Halo
Options
Questions
I'm on t-mobile. No issue's.
userp6tZtQKudk
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I'm on Tmobile S22U unlocked. No issues except for earlier delays receiving notifications and that seems to have cleared itself up.
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Questions
I am using Verizon wireless on my Samsung galaxy s22 ultra and I am having some issues with receiving notifications, if I toggle airplane mode on and off my notifications will work as for Rcs chat services no issues
cchat9000
Comet
Options
Questions
My main issue is the messages app. It seems to be t-mobile to t-mobile that struggles with sending. I have been able to use my att s22 just fine to text my beta t-mobile. I have tried everything (cache partition, force stop, sim card manager, drain flea power, etc.) Just awaiting an update at this point. I do wonder if it's because t-mobile hosts their own rcs server from my understanding.
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Questions
I'm not having any particular issues on T-Mobile. You might be seeing more bug reports from T-Mobile users because there is probably more of us. To my knowledge T-Mobile is the only one allowing their carrier locked S22 Ultras to participate in the beta. I could be wrong though