Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Text messaging failure?

(Topic created: 08-30-2022 07:31 PM)
Jeremiah82
Comet
Options
Questions
Does anyone else's text messaging not work right? Says it is sending then doesn't till I manually switch back over to send sms/mms messaging. It doesn't do it to all contacts but alot of them it does. 
7 Replies
Whtman88
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Mine has been doing the same eand sends immediately when I switch to text but it says connected 😕
Jeremiah82
Comet
Options
Questions
Yeah mine says connecting...the whole time.
0 Likes
Pedro216
Comet
Options
Questions
When 2nd beta hit mines went back to normal. But then updated the Google messages and now doing the same.
Jeremiah82
Comet
Options
Questions
Yeah, I hope they fix this issue. It is very annoying.
bluefire
Comet
Options
Questions
Everytime you restart the phone, this will happen. Force close the messages app. Go to settings, connections, and turn off SIM. Wait a few seconds and then turn on. Now the cat features on google messages will be connected and can send those messages
Jeremiah82
Comet
Options
Questions
This should not happen and I'm certainly not going to do this every time I restart or reboot my phone. This is on their end and it needs to be fixed.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes