Original topic:

The hide apps feature does not work

(Topic created: 09-22-2021 10:20 AM)
DanP197
Asteroid
Options
Questions
I have both an s21 and s21 ultra on ui 4.0
Hide apps from settings does not work on both. ( settings-home screen- hide apps)
My model numbers are SM-G998U1/DS and SM-G991U1/ DS
There is a work around?
0 Likes
6 Replies
bigbad614
Comet
Options
Questions
I concur. Already had apps hidden and they ARE still hidden. I just tried to hide an app that is currently in my list.... Still there even though it is set for being "hidden".

Good catch.
0 Likes
bigbad614
Comet
Options
Questions
After a series of hiding and "unhiding".... I can now hide apps again.

Try a couple times @DanP197
0 Likes
DanP197
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Is not working... ui4.0 is crashing.
I tried and tried...
0 Likes
bigbad614
Comet
Options
Questions
Oh my... Not to pull the typical page out... Have you tried clearing the cache of the OneUI app?

Have you also tried rebooting and clearing the cache via the bootloader page?
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @DanP197 ,

If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @DanP197 ,

Hiding an app should work with out having to try out multiple times. If issue happens again,  Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes