Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Unlocked Note 20 T mobile Sim

(Topic created: 01-13-2022 10:49 AM)
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
So when are we getting the official android 12 update. My phone is unlocked. Since it needs wifi for an update should I just take out sim card and look. I have been checking for updates everyday. 
15 Replies
BryanMars
Galaxy
Options
Questions
No, you don't need to take out the sim card. You can just turn off Mobile data and turn on the WiFi mode instead. You can do that from the quick panel.
BryanMars
Galaxy
Options
Questions
We, the beta testers, still haven't received the stable version yet.
Stevenz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
If you are on OneUI 4 Beta... None of us (N986U1 beta) has received any update to stable OneUI 4. This is regardless of the Sim inserted on your device. Tbh now I suspect T-Mobile might be the reason behind all this mess up, because they also seems to be the provider who didn't release OneUI 4 to locked variant as well.
frenche
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Hello šŸ‘‹

I just completed a down grade via Smart Switch on my PC and was able to Immediately download an Up date I think was a Security patch then after that I got another Notice for an update that was the Android 12 update....then I received another Security Patch after that one...I keep getting the Message about the Beta Error and to put them on Members...I so I don't know if the Beta 8s still installed or not but it does say that I am now running Android 12Screenshot_20220113-134855_Settings.jpg
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
I don't have a computer to downgrade. I only have a tablet
0 Likes
BryanMars
Galaxy
Options
Questions
You can check the status of your beta program.
0 Likes
BryanMars
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Like thisScreenshot_20220113-144741_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
Options
Questions
Is the security patch january 2022?
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @Yamialex224 ,

We apologize for the inconvenience and are working to release an update to official software as soon as possible. We are waiting on technical approval and once we do receive it, software will be released to all members.

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes