Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Unlocked Note 20 T mobile Sim

(Topic created: 01-14-2022 10:47 AM)
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
So when are we getting the official android 12 update. My phone is unlocked. Since it needs wifi for an update should I just take out sim card and look. I have been checking for updates everyday. 
15 Replies
Bain0527
Asteroid
Options
Questions
What's being released around the world to Note 20 users not part of the beta? I thought the holdup might have been to prevent what happened to those in the beta program testing the Z fold 3 but that doesn't seem to be the case. Besides, that's what the beta testers are for, to ensure final build is good.
Stevenz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Technical Approval from which carrier? T-Mobile again? Is this why none of the N986U/N986U1 T-Mobile CSC has received any update?
0 Likes
Buckeyemike84
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Well it is now 1/14 and still no update to stable version. What in the world is going on??? Communication would be nice. An official statement from Samsung to Beta Users would be nice! You are going to lose A LOT of people for beta. I'm not sure I'll ever do it again. This was my first time and might be my last.
BryanMars
Galaxy
Options
Questions
šŸ‘€šŸ‘€šŸ‘€šŸ‘€
0 Likes
JCTapia
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Why does Apple have the power to update all carriers the same day but Samsung doesn't? Please don't blame the carriers! If Apple can do it so should Samsung!
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
Apple has one set of phones. It's own operating system. Android is open source and has different phone manufacturers. The carriers don't have say over Apple cause Apple is like that they control and own their own software. Android doesn't it goes to everything tablets, phones watches, different manufacturers so it's harder. That's why it's up to the carriers in that case
0 Likes