Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Update issues?

(Topic created: 01-23-2022 10:54 AM)
sav135
Astronaut
Options
Questions
I left the beta a while ago after some issues. I'm currently still on the 1 sep security patch and haven't received any updates in like 4 months. Since I left the beta, will I eventually get the public update to the official without having to do anything? Or am I **bleep**ed and have to do a reset via smart switch? I can't seem to find a definitive answer on this. I'm on tmobile with a s21 ultra.
5 Replies
sav135
Astronaut
Options
Questions
I tried using smart switch downgrade option. It get to 100% downloading and checking update and gets stuck there for ever. Like 3 hours.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @sav135 ,

Only way to upgrade to One UI 4 official software is to perform a downgrade to Android 11 first via smartswitch. 

If you need assistance having your software rolled back to the latest approved version you can call us at 1-800-726-7864 and request the location to the nearest Service Center.

Regards
One UI Beta Team

sav135
Astronaut
Options
Questions
I tried smart switch a few times. The process gets to 100% checking download and stays stuck there for hours
0 Likes
NickC75
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Did you ever get it to work? Im also stuck at Sept upgrade. I even did a Factory Reset and everytime phone restarts I get a popup message that says Notice, This is Beta Software, etc... it seems like I cant get out of it no matter what I do
EdSpnOster61
Astronaut
Options
Questions
I did the same and I still being on the beta software
0 Likes