Not an unreasonable suggestion - but Google Maps was not optimized. Works just fine (for voice navigation) when screen is on. When screen is off - and then turned back on, showing current route and location. Just not giving me any voice when screen is turned off. Only 2 things of consequence - probably one or two updates to Maps over the last several weeks, and installation of One UI 5 beta - Both Beta 1 and Beta 2.
Please erase the device cache using steps below. If issue persists, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Side key.
- When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
- Press Side key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Side key to select.
- When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Side key to restart the device.
One UI Beta Team