Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

WE NEED BETA 2 UPDATE!

(Topic created: 09-21-2021 05:50 PM)
Rosekh
Comet
Options
Questions
Can@USBetaModerator and@samsungcare Ambassador confirm about the status of beta 2. 
I was hoping we will be getting the beta update around this time but it looks like Samsung is delaying the update again . I remember they used to release beta update even twice a week. And now not even a single update. I am sure they are trying their best to push the update soon but since most of us are having issues in this beta and are unable to do simple task they should keep in mind that most of our members are getting frustrated with the longer time they are waiting for their issues to be fixed.šŸ˜Š Thanks
JUMP TO SOLUTION
25 Replies
Options
Questions
I did read a comment from a moderator saying beta update 2 will be coming within the week
0 Likes
Rosekh
Comet
Options
Questions
You are right. I just saw that thread. They said its coming probably next week wow.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @Rosekh ,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, we do not have any update planned for this week. We have done emergency patches in the past beta program due to single app failure like phone or camera. We are doing our best to get software update next week

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
NachoTaco
Explorer
Options
Questions
If you get it done early, there may be some cookies in it for you. :cookie:
0 Likes
Rosekh
Comet
Options