Original topic:

Watch 4 One UI 5 beta Watch app crashing

(Topic created: 07-04-2023 02:40 PM)
J_Rod
Asteroid
Options
Questions

Hello, 

I downloaded and install One UI 5 beta, for my watch 4 (SM-R870) and ever since it completed, the galaxy watch 4 manager app keeps crashing.

Steps I've taken to try to resolve.

Uninstalled and reinstalled wearable app, along with watch 4 manager plugin.

Factory reset watch, rebooted phone. When "getting your watch ready" begins it never goes beyond 6-7%, with watch 4 app crashing.

I installed previous version of watch 4 manager app, and still has same problem.

Any help is appreciated, thank you. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
J_Rod
Asteroid
Options
Questions

Apparently I missed the fact that you must download the beta version of the watch manager. You have to download it from the Samsung Members app. All good after that. Hope that helped.Screenshot_20230707_205100_Samsung Members.jpg

View solution in context

0 Likes
9 Replies
Members_4sxolKz
Constellation
Options
Questions

The same exact thing has happened to me, and I have done the same steps that you have completed.

0 Likes
Solution
J_Rod
Asteroid
Options
Questions

Apparently I missed the fact that you must download the beta version of the watch manager. You have to download it from the Samsung Members app. All good after that. Hope that helped.Screenshot_20230707_205100_Samsung Members.jpg

0 Likes
Members_4sxolKz
Constellation
Options
Questions

A big thank you, I thought that it was already installed, and I didn't have to reinstall the software after every reset.  Again Thanks!

0 Likes
Xxelninomaloo25
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Wearables keep crashing after galaxy 4 classic beta upgrade .. help!!?
SamGo0
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Try maybe Reseting the App [ Do that by going to App Info -> Storage -> Clear Data ]
0 Likes
Sun0066
Constellation
Options
Questions
It is not the easy thing to do but you have to reset the watch and try to connect it again , the wereable app still crash after that but it does not render it useless
0 Likes
ADot
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Running the beta software on watch 4 classic. Watch disconnected and won't reconnected. Watch 4 manager crashed constantly and I have to stop it. Now mt watch won't reconnect to phone. I tried resetting my watch. Still no luck. Any ideas on how to fix?
0 Likes
tr0s
Constellation
Options
Questions
I'm in the same boat... 5 pro here with s23 ultra. Same issues, cleared data and watch refuses to connect. I've wiped the watch multiple times and the phone twice with no luck. I can get it to connect to my nothing phone though so samsung... MAKE IT MAKE SENSE?!?!?!?!
0 Likes
userxZYNmkfQYQ
Constellation
Options
Questions
I'm having same issue tried unistaling app and re installing still not working ugh šŸ˜‘šŸ˜¤
0 Likes