Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Watch 6 manager

(Topic created: 07-01-2024 01:13 AM)
Sepaku
Asteroid
Options
Questions

Samsung watch 6 beta manager says I am not authorized to download the app and I have enrolled for some time now and I can't find any way to fix this issue 

5 Replies
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @Sepaku,

Thank you for your interest in Beta program.

If you've enrolled for Beta1 but have not downloaded the software (or corresponding apps such as Galaxy Wearable manager / Health) please try clearing your Samsung Members' app cache. 

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Sepaku
Asteroid
Options
Questions

Hello I got to enroll from beta 2 and while the members app allows me to download the health closed beta it is saying I'm not authorized to download the watch 6 manager beta and no amout of waiting has fixed the issue 

0 Likes
Sepaku
Asteroid
Options
Questions

Sadly till now this problem has not been solved hopefully it will in near future 

0 Likes
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello, 

Could you try below method?

Members app > Notification > One UI 6 Beta notification > Samsung Health (Since you've already downloaded) > Click "Participate" > (Should take you to Galaxy store Beta) Scroll down to Overview > View Beta apps> Click Galaxy Watch6 Manager .

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Sepaku
Asteroid
Options
Questions

Before hand I actually thought I was slick and done this I went down on the health tab and saw the beta apps and saw wearable beta then deleted the app and downloaded the new one hoping it would work but sadly it didn't... I didnt find the manager but did download the beta wearable 

1000161038.jpg

0 Likes