Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Watch turns itself off and on

(Topic created: 07-29-2024 06:51 PM)
userk3T82LAW7K
Constellation
Options
Questions

Got a issue after joining the beta where my watch is lagging so badly it turns itself off and back on ... on repeat! Any advise would be appreciated? I have a watch 6 classic!

2 Replies
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @userk3T82LAW7K,

Thank you for your feedback on watch rebooting issue. 

You may try Wiping Partition Cache method before Factory Data resetting the device (if the issue is not resolved) as below. However, please report the error report back to us using Galaxy Wearable Beta app before you wipe the log history to help us understand your issue further. 

Galaxy Wearable Beta app> Search for "Contact us" > Error reports (Screenshot would be more helpful)

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, do not close the Samsung Members app until you receive a notification that error has been sent.

[Steps]

1. Hold down both buttons on watch until you see the watch resets and then shows the Samsung logo with "Rebooting...".
2. Click the Home & Back buttons twice repeatedly while screen is on "Samsung-Rebooting...". 
3. From the text menus, click the Home button (will scroll down) until you see "Recovery menu". 
4. Long press on the Home button until the menu changes to Recovery screen. 
5. Use the back button to scroll down to Wipe cache partition (Do not click Home Botton, as it will be "Select" option instead of scrolling down from step3)
6. Click the Home button to select Wipe cache partition. 
7. Use the back button to select yes > Click the Home button to activate it.

Note: If Cache wipe does not help with rebooting issue, please back up your Watch data and select "Factory Data Reset" from step 5.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
As2Bax
Asteroid
Options
Questions

I've experienced the same issue too and had the exact same device, i first found out about it when i was looking around settings on it... It iust kept rebooting and rebooting from there... I hope you find a fix!

0 Likes