cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

What Happened to Bixby Routines in Beta 2?

(Topic created: 08-25-2022 06:39 PM)
Swiftdst9
Asteroid
Options
Questions
I'm not sure if I like modes in place of Bixby routines. All they do is turn on do not disturb. Even the widgets are only for modes. I liked the automation of the routines better based on the activity.
0 Likes
7 Replies
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Questions
Routines is still there. They just added modes also
0 Likes
Swiftdst9
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Yea but I liked getting to it faster from 1 click in quick settings and direct from the widget right before I did the update
0 Likes
KBWolf
Nebula
Options
Questions
I mean it's just one tap after you hold the mode quick setting icon to get to routines
0 Likes
Moosc
Nebula
Options
Questions
I can't get them to work.. not sure why they have to make everything so complicated. Now I have to jump through 20 hoops to create a bedside mode when Android already has a good bedside mode. Just click n go..
Deffman777
Asteroid
Options
Questions
This isn't true for me. Routines have been replaced with Modes in my quick settings and every time I choose a mode, it says to turn on routines in the quick settings. When I tap on the icon in quick settings, it just takes me back to Modes.
0 Likes
Swiftdst9
Asteroid
Options
Questions
So what I choose to do is put Bixby Routines on my home page just to get directly to it. If I need to change something in a routine I don't want to have to keep going to Modes to get to Routines.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. If you would like to suggest us a change to an existing feature or a new feature to add, please leave a post in the Suggestions section with your ideas. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes