JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

What is this notification?

(Topic created: 10-09-2021 03:28 PM)
PandaLegal
Constellation
Options
Questions
It's there 24/7 how do I get rid of it or find out what it is? 

Also the "processing requests" MCM is processing notification has been there since the update.

Cover image

0 Likes
11 Replies
PandaLegal
Constellation
Options
Questions
The notificationsScreenshot_20211009-164755_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Questions
Press and hold, when the menu appears turn off the notifications
0 Likes
Pedro216
Comet
Options
Questions
Should be able to just hold it and another drop menu shows up where u can turn it off
0 Likes
PandaLegal
Constellation
Options
Questions
Yeah, but I was just wondering what it is? Or if it's just something to do with the beta program ?
Rjmjr69
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Open secret folder clear notifications.
PandaLegal
Constellation
Options
Questions
So uninstalling secure folder got rid of one of the notifications, still have no idea what it was because I don't use secure folder but this one is leftScreenshot_20211009-173616_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes
Pedro216
Comet
Options
Questions
I started seeing it when the beta program started so I'm guessing it's part of it.
0 Likes
tavobarrios
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Same. I get these processing requests notifications that never go away
0 Likes
Solution
Claykin
Comet
Options
Questions
Mcm client is the provisioning tool TMo (and Sprint) devices use for provisioning. TMo has acknowledged they're having a system wide provisioning issue affecting certain devices (I'm told Android only). Anyone getting new devices or doing SIM swaps are seeing the worst of the issue. As of Friday afternoon they still do not have an eta for a fix. I'm told so far the biggest issue is the inability to provision visual voicemail boxes. It's possible an update to the VVM app is coming soon to help resolve the issue. I got this info from a TMo US insider.